Tuesday, October 24, 2006

CRPS/RSD a burning question.

This morning my shoulder finally felt almost normal. Watching my non painful side exercise in the mirror such that it appears my painful side is moving has really worked for me again. I can stand clothes and am able to do things but no sooner did the left side symptoms settle than the back fired up again. Is it that as one area calms another takes over? Perhaps standing watching birds in the beautiful Brunswick River was the trigger. I've tried a warm epson salts bath followed by chilli cream and a hot pack. Although these helped, my back continues to burn. I felt anxious and as though I had a fever when we came home this morning and should have taken that as a warning and rested. It's very easy to know the right thing to do and another to do it.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D