Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Did this really stop the spread of crps?

Last Friday I rode to the shop and was attacked by a small dog on the way. In an effort to get the bike between myself and the dog I wacked my knee. It really hurt. I was concerned that I could have problems with the leg because of it. I was shaken but had the presence of mind to think about what I could do to minimise complecations., so I rubbed my knee. Then I distracted myself by singing a happy song on the way home. (a bit like Pooh bear) Well I have a bruise on my knee but no other symptoms. I can't be sure what I did prevented a flare up in that area but I strongly suspect it might have. I usually am not so lucky.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D