Friday, October 20, 2006

Essential oils again.

Well I thought last night I'd used the oil after which I sleep well and wake focused and energised, only this morning I had to force myself to get up. I was tired and disappointed because I was looking forward to being with it today. We had planned to go orchid watching at Minion Falls, a short drive from here. Some time later I realised I accidently used the "sleep" oil instead. I've decided the "sleep" one isn't for me as I get too much of a hangover effect. Tonight I'll be more careful and I'll write tomorrow about the effect I have tonight and tomorrow. I'm posting some pictures of where we went. It was a lovely day and I was determined not to let a bit of tiredness spoil it.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D