Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hyperhidrosis - one of the symptoms of complex regional pain syndrome.

One of the annoying symptoms of crps is hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating. My clever podiatrist recommended Prantal Powder. She said to use only a light sprinkle and be sure to put it between the toes. It works really well to reduce sweating but more to the point for me, it controls shoe ordour. I've also replaced the linings of my shoes with leather which works much better for some reason. Prantal Powder is sold at most chemists for about $14 and lasts me three months. For whole body sweating and nerve firing I drink water which is calming.

1 comment:

Sweaty Feet said...

The powder is cool an all, but it doesn't actually prevent the sweating does it?

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D