Monday, November 20, 2006

Persistance and sticking with the plan pays off for me to relieve symptoms of cprs.

Finally my left shoulder has settled down and at the same time my nerve firing and extreme irritation in my right hand and wrist have also calmed. This is definitely down to persistance. I repeated exercises in front of the mirror over and over. I paced my physical therapy using the little and often method. I used a heat pack and and epson salts baths and I remembered to breathe in such a way as to activitate the parasympathetic nervous system. There is no miracle cure all. Relieving symptoms is hard work but although my back still burns it is a relief to have some symptoms relieved.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D