Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Someone else who's benefited mirror exercises.

Some weeks ago I met Linda, the Australian contact for RSD Alert. She spent the day with me and I showed her what I do that works for me with mirrors. Linda could see the possibilities and decided to give it a go. Now her practitions are supporting her efforts. Linda sent this in an email.

“I had pain relief for a week after you showed me the mirror therapy - wow! I wanted to see how long it would last without doing it again. I have needed to do it since but have not had the extreme nerve pain I have endured for nearly 6 yrs and tell everyone who will listen. So a big thank you for that also.”

To see what I do scroll through the blog from August on as I have posted several photos and information. Also check tthe links section to the left of the blog and click on "noigroup". I'll be posting more links to research soon.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D