Monday, January 01, 2007

As the song says, "You've got to move it! Move it!"

Someone posted on the OZ RSD forum recently that quote from a well known song. I was reminded about how important this is and so true. Yesterday when I was carrying my surf mat the short walk from the car to the beach, I was struggling to hold it with my left arm. I've successfully stopped the pain of rotator cuff tendinitis in the left shoulder and because of Xmas and the lack of pain drawing my attention to the area, I had lapsed in doing shoulder strengthening exercises. It's not enough to just keep busy and moving, I realise how important physical therapy is. I need to do specific strengthening exercises to regain muscle strength and tone. My physiotherapist guides me with this. So my New Year's resolution is to "Move it!" responsibly.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D