Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Article on "How to Cope with Pain."

I've mentioned the website, "How to Cope with Pain" recently and today I'm making it the first site on my new "crps/rsd related links" section to the left of this blog.

There's a great new article on the distinction between addiction, and dependence and tollerance.
I'm unable to take pain medication but am aware of the worries for those who do. This article is clear and simple in its explanation.

If interested go to the left of this blog and click on "How to cope with pain."
On the main page click on the article
"Are you a dinosaur who criss-crosses goat and white mosquito?"

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D