I added these to my previous list.
- I applied pressure with my hand to the apparent site of the firing.
- I sipped warm camomile tea.
- I massaged my face with moisturiser.
- I covered my skin to protect it from the breeze of the fan.
- I used an antiseptic mouth wash in case there was and problem there.
Today I'm avoiding loud noise and vibrations and sudden movements. It's 11.30am here and so far things are not getting worse again. Although I am still struggling with this I know that I'm actually managing things this time. In the past the acute phase went on for weeks.