- Put 2/3 cup quinoa in a saucepan with double the amount of water or stock.
- Bring to the boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and allow to cook for 15 minutes by which time the water will be absorbed.
- Chop selectiion of vegies, garlic, onion & ginger. I used corn, capsician, beans, carrot.
- Fry onion, garlic and ginger in a little olive oil.
- Add vegies and cook for a few minutes.
- Add vegies to quinoa and serve.
This was delicious and very quick and easy to prepare. It was also very satisfying probably due to the high protein content of quinoa.