Monday, April 09, 2007

Seeking professional advice is always best.

I am not an expert. I'm looking at ways of doing what I do now but doing it more wisely in my opinion. For this reason I've been on a quest to find a way of eating smart.

What I post here is what I've decided to do for myself. It is always wise to seek advice before trying something new. Each of us has our own health issues and what suits one may not suit another.

There is a wealth of information available. In my opinion one of the most sensible, easily understood and helpful sites is the World's Healthist Foods site.
You won't find all foods there but you will find information on natural, healthy foods.

If interested go to the left of this blog and click on the link under "articles of interest".

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D