Sunday, April 22, 2007

Treatment for complex regional pain syndrome needs a wholistic approach.

Although I am having much relief using mirrror therapy, relying on mirror therapy alone for a cure would be naive. I'm reposting my list of what works for me. Resolving the pain is one part, dealing with any underlying mechanical issues is also important. I don't think I'd be having the few days of less pain between flare ups if I hadn't also increased my intake of antioxidants in my diet, especially vitamin C . I've modified my controlled breathing on the advice of my new doctor who does Intergrative medicine. Now I breathe out twice as long as in but do it for a few minutes at least 5 times throughout the day. It fits well with the little and often that applies to other things in my life and I've found helps.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D