Sunday, October 07, 2007

CRPS/RSD taking control group closure.

It is with regret that I've closed the Google support group CRPS/RSD taking control. It was intended to be a place of peace, support and empowerment. I hope that members found that to be the case and take with them some things that may help on their journey through pain. I will continued support through this blog. If you'd like email support please leave a comment here and I'll contact you. Thank you all past members. I learned much from you and cherish the memories of things shared in friendship.
jeisea

2 comments:

Usiku (oo-SEE-koo) said...

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your group. I am sorry that the group no longer exists. From my experience, I've learned the depth of what others go through and how encouragement can get you through a lot. By participating in various discussions I gained humility and understanding and sparks to my creativity.

angelfmrsd said...

Thank you Jeisea. I know you wanted the google group to be a blessing and it was and all your work on it was truly appreciated.

Glad we have your blog to come to to keep in touch with you

God Bless you

Kris

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D