Wikipedia says that "meme is a unit of cultural information, the building block of cultural evolution". The rules of this meme are
* Link to your tagger, and post these rules on your blog
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
* Tag 6 people at the end of your post by links to their blogs
* Let them know they’re tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
7 facts about me.
- I'm a wannabe grandma but my two adult children have no plans to oblige.
- I've been very happily married for 36 years.
- I fell between the wheels of a train and the platform when I was five years old but I did not want to interrupt adult conversation to tell them. However as luck would have it my Dad saw me as the train started to move and pulled me out by the seat of my pants.
- My family gave me a book called "The Art of Fart" as I always crack up at windy jokes. This stems from the time I had a little bit of wind in church as a young teenager. I looked meaningfully at my sister and let her take all the blame.
- As a teenager I had a vision of myself sitting in a bus in a place I had rarely visited. When I looked out the window I saw an old man in his stripey blue pyjamas lying on the beach adjacent to the road. The bus driver got out only to find the man was dead. Two weeks after the vision there was an item in the newspaper of an old man in stripey blue pyjamas found dead on the beach by a bus driver the previous morning. As this wasn't the first death I had predicted, I made a conscious decision not to cultivate this "talent".
- I've had a few "out of body" experiences either when very ill or in serious danger. I can tell you for me it was an ethereal experience, not at all unpleasant or frightening.
- On his death bed my father told my sister and I that we have a half brother. We're still trying to locate him. He was from my father's first marriage.
Here are the blogs I'm tagging for this challenge.
Brilliant writer: Writer's Whirlpool
Living with Chronic Pain
Excellent blog help site - Yellow Shoes
Great web site - Blogging for dummies
Fantastic organizer site Only2clicks