Friday, January 11, 2008


Here I've raised my left leg out to the left. This movement is painful for my right leg. It is painful in the upper outer part of the right thigh consistent with bursitis. At the same time my lower back burns and is very painful. I repeat this leg out and down movement about 10 times in each session. I do the mirror exercise several times during each day. Not only does the leg pain settle but with repeated exercise using the mirror the burning back pain also goes. I find now that the time taken to relieve a flare up is less and I now have short periods of time between flare ups. If you go back and read my December 2006 archives, you'll see this has happened since December.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D