Friday, January 11, 2008

Mirrors that help with pain by retraining the brain.

In response to Diane"s question about what mirror box I use, I am showing some of the mirrors I use to help me.

Mirror boxes are very useful for hiding the painful limb. They work very well for hand/foot problems. David Butler says himself that anyone can make a mirror box. However if you would like one both
have great inexpensive boxes.

The bottom line is you do not need a box, any mirror that you can place a leg or arm behind will do.

If you are interested in mirror therapy you can go to the list of "tags" to the left of this blog and click on "mirror therapy". I'll be posting soon about the NOI Group. I recommend reading my post about "neurotropian". Visit Matthias's blog. He has a wonderful knack of making the difficult seem simple. Go through How to Cope with Pain posts in the Archive section. Read my mirror therapy posts and please ask if there is anything you want to know or need help.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D