Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pause for thought.

Those who are regular visitors will realize I've been absent for some months. Each experience brings its own rewards and this time spent away from home and the internet have given pause for thought. During this time I've come to understand some things and others things have become clearer. I'll be sharing my thoughts in coming weeks.

My time away was rewarding because it was an opportunity to be there for someone who needed help. Back home I am very glad to be able now to return to the things that work and help me deal with symptoms of crps/rsd. It's good also to be able to take time for wellness including eating well.

2 comments:

Usiku (oo-SEE-koo) said...

Welcome back. You feel to be at peace and refreshed.

jeisea said...

Thanks Usiku
It's really good to be home.

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D