I recommend you check out her site and listen to her broadcasts. The times and topics can be found on the blogtalk link.
Now, according to the rules of accepting the Kreativ Blogger Award I am to list six things that make me happy and pass this award on to six others.
1. Sharing experiences with my wonderful husband.
2. Doing things with our children, sharing a meal with love and laughter - lots of laughter.
3. Doc the dog.
4. Being with our treasured friends.
5. Watching the sunset at the beach with neighbours.
6. A good book.
I have much pleasure in passing on this award to some remarkable people.
- David Butler for his huge contribution to educating therapists and people with pain, for his book "Explain Pain" which has made such a difference to my life and for his blogs "Neuromatrix Training" http://neuromatrixtraining.blogspot.com/ "Neurodynamics - Physical and neural health" http://noineurodynamics.blogspot.com/http://explainpain.blogspot.com/ "Explain Pain
- The Doctor who has the How to Cope with Pain site http://www.howtocopewithpain.org/
- Matthias Weinberger for his contribution to education about new brain science of pain management "Neurotropian" http://neurotopian.blogspot.com/
- Diane Jacobs for her dedication to finding answers, educating and spreading the word and for her blog "Human Anti Gravity Suit" http://humanantigravitysuit.blogspot.com/
- Tony Tobin who has RSD World News for his "Original angry man" blog.http://www.anthonytobin.co.uk/
- Usiku who wrote one of my favourite books, "Elouquence" http://usiku.net/
I thank you all for the difference you've made to my life and for enriching the lives of many.
I strongly recommend you visit these sites. Take the time to look and learn.