Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Let me introduce to you "The Blog Doctor".

Making this blog has been wonderful for me in so many ways.
  • It helps me keep focused on what helps me with pain and symptoms of a chronic pain syndrome.
  • It's a brilliant distraction from pain.
  • The creativity benefits are good for my brain.
  • It keeps me positive.
  • It gives me satisfaction that I am doing something for myself that may also help others.
  • It makes me happy.
One person who has made my task easier and who gives me inspiration is Vin who has the fantastic website The Blog Doctor - AKA Betablogger 4 Dummies. Apart from the huge amount of "how to" information on his site Vin will answer any questions and help you solve problems.

I subscribe to Vin's email posts so I can keep reminded of his great suggestions for improving my blog. I encourage others to consider starting a blog. Blogger has a simple guide for creating blogs and if you bookmark Vin's website you will always have help on hand when you need it.

Click on the title of this post for the link or click here to visit The Blog Doctor .http://www.blogdoctor.me/

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D