Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A lot can happen in a decade.

I wrote this last year, ten years after the incident which led to CRPS/RSD.

I wasn’t sure if I could move. Tumbling down 13 stairs in the dark wasn’t how I’d planned these “new beginnings” from the country to the city. It was three days into my dream job, three weeks of sick leave, three months long service leave, to rehabilitate after years of trying to cope. Compassionate redundancy! I wasn’t sure if I could move. This wasn’t how I planned my “new beginnings” - but verdant landscape calmed my torment. Weightless, caressed by tepid waters of The Bay, immersed in its creative spirit I now aspire. It’s time for new beginnings A lot can happen in a decade.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D