Monday, June 01, 2009

My treatment with Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture for CRPS?RSD.

Previously I've mentioned that I've had remission from Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture. For research information on this go to the left of this blog and scroll down. If you also look under "tags" you will find posts about what happened last year.

Last Friday I had the first in a new series of YNSA. Immediately I noticed a calming, relaxing of mind and body. I believe this is because the parasympathetic nervous system is activated.

I have the second treatment today. At this time I have pain lower right quadrant, upper left quadrant and right wrist pain. The upper left pain is caused by inflammation in the intercostal spine area. I have semame oil massage followed by a warm heat pack twice a day. Since Friday the pain has eased a litttle. I'll blog about this as it will be a record for me about the effectiveness of this treatment.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D