Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Diana replied to my "List" post. Remember always to take the advice of your doctor or treating professional.

"I agree with you whole heartedly. I luvvvvvv Aqua-therapy. Just to get in a pool up to my throat is AMAZINGLY wonderful! Minimizes (my) pain. And takes away the "dramatic livido reticularis" which is over much of my body. It actually let's me feel normal for a bit. To be able to see myself as normal again as well, which I feel is so important for the brain. And afterwords my body is more relaxed and I can actually achieve things. Not perfectly but, better than if I had not had the water to go in. Two things come to mind that I didn't see though and I thought I'd pass it along to you. I also use Lidoderm patches. There mild and can be cut if one needs to put them in a small hard to reach area. And one can use up to three at a time. Which can cover a good bit of an area. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. I also use a "Tens Unit". When it's on very mildly, it helps my muscles relax a bit. Then sometimes, I crank that baby up for the better feeling of good pain. Kind of breaks up the monotony if you know what I mean."

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D