Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mirror therapy and RSD/CRPS - rsdcrpsfire explains what she does.

MDJunction, people helping people, has a forum The Reflex Sympathetic Support Group.

Group leader, rsdcrpsfire explains what she does with mirror therapy. It's similar in method using the mirror but differs from what I do in the time aspect. I only use the mirror for a very short period. I also focus on the exact area of injury eg if it's from my shoulder and down the arm but i know it's coming from the shoulder then I focus on th shoulder.

It's great to see someone explaining what they do. I hope to see how effective the therapy is for rsdcrpsfire.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D