Thursday, July 09, 2009

Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture treatment results in remission of symptoms of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.

Those who read my posts regularly will remember that I have been having a series of treatments of Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture in the hope of for a second time going into remission from CRPS/RSD.

I've had 5 treatments and am again amazed by the result. At first it is just muscle spasm and a general sense of calm that I noticed. With this went a slight reduction in pain. Each time I'd notice the same thing. The truly amazing thing for me is that I now am not having signs of dysautonomia. This means I am not sweating inappropriately, my heart and blood pressure are normal, my skin is not hypersensitive etc. CRPS pain is gone. I do have other pain due to things such as arthritis from bone changes due to injury. This is annoying but not overwhelming as CRPS can be at times.

This is the second time I have had this treatment. Early last year I had remission for several weeks after treatment with Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture. I had an accident in which I ruptured my ligaments and tore cartilage. I had severe acute pain which caused an immediate return to CRPS symptoms.

I plan to be careful and not risk take as I think that I will remain in remission if I can avoid another initiating event.

This is similar to mirror therapy I believe. YNSC seems to be more potent that mirror therapy in that it is faster and more affective.

I encourage others to read about this type of treatment. As far as I can understand it balances the nervous system. In so doing it retrains the brain by giving the message that everything is OK. Please click on the links to the right of this blog for more on YNSA.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D