Monday, August 10, 2009

HTCwP classes in Pain Management - recommended

How to Cope With Pain has a brilliant series of Classes in Pain Management which are posted each Monday since January.

Breathing Exercises, Part 1

Breathing Exercises, Part 2

How To Change A Habit, Part 1


How To Change A Habit, Part 2

Visualization

Guided Imagery Part 1

Guided Imagery Part 2

Stress management Part 1

Stress management Part 2

Relaxation exercises

I signed up for emails from this great website so I don't miss any of their posts. You can also get emails each time I post by putting your email address in the box at the top of this blog. Your address remains private.

2 comments:

How to Cope with Pain said...

Thanks for sharing information about the classes. I've also found helpful your recent posts about mirror work!

jeisea said...

I think HTCwP is a brilliant site with so much to offer. I plan to recommend other topics of yours from time to time.

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D