Friday, August 21, 2009

What works for me with symptoms of CRPS/RSD.

With CRPS/RSD I have learned to take one day at a time. Many things have helped in in my journey to wellness.

Having breaks between major flare ups is a blessing and an indication that I'm on the right path. Here are some of the things I've found to help with pain and symptoms.

I am a sufferer not a professional. These things work for me about which I am very thankful. If you think something may help you check first with your treating practitioners.

2 comments:

Coach Marla said...

Hey Friend,

How ya doing?

Love this list of things that work for you, lots of them work for me as well, and some I haven't tried or even heard of....like "butterball bath bomb" .... What the heck is that????
hahahahaha

Make it an Amazing Day....Every Day!!

~Blessings~
Coach Marla

jeisea said...

Hi Marla. Thanks for commenting. I guess you have those shops that specialize in bath products. Butterball bath bomb is from Lush. It's a bath ballistic (dissolves in water) with slices of body butter inside so that when it dissolves in the bath it fizzes and hisses and releases the body butter. When you soak in it your skin becomes very soft. My daughter discovered this one.

Have a bliss day.

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D