Saturday, September 26, 2009

My experience with Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture Part II

In my last post My experience with Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture Part I I wrote that I've had remission from Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture. That was in March 2008.

Three weeks after gaining remission I had an accident in which I ruptured my knee ligaments and broke cartilage. The acute pain and shock immediately caused a return to CRPS symptoms including dysautonomia. This was devastating for me but I held the thought that if I could gain remission once then I could hope to gain it again. I've decided to wait till I recover from this knee injury before I try again.

This is now a repost of my post on 1st June 2009.

Last Friday (29 May 2009) I had the first in a new series of Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture. This time the treatment is specifically to try and bring about remission from CRPS/RSD. I'm going on the presumption that the treatment brought remission last time, it should work again.

Immediately I noticed a calming, relaxing of mind and body. I believe this is because the parasympathetic nervous system is activated.

I have the second treatment today(1 June 2009). At this time I have pain lower right quadrant, upper left quadrant and right wrist pain. The upper left pain is caused by inflammation in the intercostal spine area. I 'm also massaging that area with sesame oil followed by a warm heat pack twice a day. Since Friday the pain has eased a little. I'll blog about this as it will be a record for me about the effectiveness of this treatment.


Five treatments over three weeks later.
Those who read my posts regularly will remember that I have been having a series of treatments of Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture in the hope of for a second time going into remission from CRPS/RSD.

I've had 5 treatments and am again amazed by the result. At first it was just muscle spasm and a general sense of calm that I noticed. With this went a slight reduction in pain. Each time I'd notice the same thing. The truly amazing thing for me is that I now am not having signs of dysautonomia. This means I am not sweating inappropriately, my heart and blood pressure are normal, my skin is not hypersensitive etc. CRPS pain is gone. I do have other pain due to things such as arthritis from bone changes due to injury. This is annoying but not overwhelming as CRPS can be at times.

This is the second time I have had this treatment that has resulted in remission from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Early last year I had remission for several weeks after treatment with Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture. Then three weeks later I had an accident in which I ruptured my ligaments and tore cartilage. I had severe acute pain which caused an immediate return to CRPS symptoms.

I plan to be careful and not risk take as I think that I will remain in remission if I can avoid another initiating event.

This is truly an amazing result.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D