Friday, September 24, 2010

My list has helped me so many times when I just can't think what to do.

I've been in remission now for nearly a year. I've used this list when I've hurt myself or had dental treatment and when I had a mole removed. It's helped me stay well. I encourage others to make a list of what helps you.

With CRPS/RSD I have learned to take one day at a time. Many things have helped in in my journey to wellness.
Having breaks between major flare ups is a blessing and an indication that I'm on the right path. Here are some of the things I've found to help with pain and symptoms. Click on the links to find out more.
  • Staying interested in research, particularly new brain science.
I am a sufferer not a professional. These things work for me about which I am very thankful. If you think something may help you check first with your treating practitioners.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D