Saturday, November 05, 2011

Meredith's story - helping her to understand RSD

Recently Meredith left this comment here. 
"Hi my name is Meredith and I have been following your blog Ive been pretty bad at keeping up, but have some really great ideas for us RSD patients, Im working on setting up a support group online since there isnt one in our town, and since its online of course anyone with RSD is welcome. I would love if you would follow me as well meredith-understandingrsd@blogspot.com I also started a page under my facebook and its getting a lot of love and positive eneregy wich is exactly what we need."

I'll post the link when Meredith lets me know that here group is up and running. I've met so many special people with chronic pain and all of them show great determination to move on with their lives. Many, like Meredith, are inspired to help others. I guess life really is what you make of it. Thank you to all who have shared their stories, endeavouiring to help others as they help themselves.

Meredith, if you read this I clicked on "follow" on your blog but the link didn't work. You could reset it in "design" in blogger.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D