Friday, December 09, 2011

Making a list and checking it twice - again

In the spirit of Christmas I'm happily busy preparing things for my family and friends. We live at the beach near Byron Bay so our Australian summer is a perfect time to share with those we love, great company, lazy days and good food. 

I'm in remission from CRPS now but have overdone things so I'm looking at my list as a reminder of how to look out for myself.

With CRPS/RSD I have learned to take one day at a time. Many things have helped in in my journey to wellness.
Having breaks between major flare ups is a blessing and an indication that I'm on the right path. Here are some of the things I've found to help with pain and symptoms. Click on the links to find out more.

I am a sufferer not a professional. These things work for me about which I am very thankful. If you think something may help you check first with your treating practitioners.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

My mom has had RSD for 8 years, and through an English class project, I've begun to spread awareness to RSD/CRPS. I've even made my own blog and it blew my mind to see someone else blogging about it. I look forward to following all of your blogs and eventually reading through your MANY previous blogs.

jeisea said...

Hi Autumn
Blogging is a great way of spreading awareness. In my case I started blogging to kep a track of what works and to have something to refer back at times when things are so bad I can't think. This blog has helped me a great deal. You'll find many links to research to support much things I do. I hope you may find something here to help your mum.

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D