Monday, March 12, 2012

Referring to my list helps me manage pain and symptoms of CRPS/RSD.

I'm still in remission from CRPS/RSD but this list means I'm prepared if I should have another incident and it returns. 

With CRPS/RSD I have learned to take one day at a time. Many things have helped in in my journey to wellness.
Having breaks between major flare ups is a blessing and an indication that I'm on the right path. Here are some of the things I've found to help with pain and symptoms. Click on the links to find out more.

I am a sufferer not a professional. These things work for me about which I am very thankful. If you think something may help you check first with your treating practitioners.

No comments:

Custom Search
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz0KYNw8qB2&D